Do you often find yourself feeling low in energy? It’s not surprising with how busy our lives are, daily stress, lack of sleep, insufficient exercise, and the list goes on! I’m sure you can relate. Recently a friend told me that her young daughter asked: ‘Why are adults so busy?’ A very good question, which is worth some reflection…
Even if you do make some lifestyle changes, there will still be times when you need an energy boost. While energy drinks are readily available, most of them are packed with calories and also chemicals that can induce palpitations and worst case, cause kidney problems!
Young Living has numerous energy-boosting products that are both healthy and natural. These boosters can give you the energy top-up you need, so you can really appreciate and enjoy what you’re doing, rather than slogging through it!
- NingXia Red. This energy-boosting superfood drink is a tasty alternative to high-fructose juices and energy drinks. NingXia Red contains superfood wolfberry puree, and a blend of blueberries, cherries, pomegranates, plums and aronias.
NingXia Red is anti-oxidant rich and nutrient-dense, but has a surprisingly low GI. It’s also packed with wellness-promoting essential oils like Orange, Yuzu, Lemon, and Tangerine that are all high in d-limonene.
NingXia Red is like a liquid multi-vitamin and the sachets are great for the kids’ lunch boxes or your handbag/briefcase if you need a quick pick me up between meetings.
“My husband that has MS and myself have been taking NINGXIA RED for at least 4 years now and WOW has this changed our quality of life…
Before I found out about [NingXia Red] I was watching my husband just crater right in front of my eyes. Now he miraculously travels all of the country again with his job, works many times 10-12 hour days and aside from his one leg dragging and him using a cane I doubt very seriously anyone would have any idea he had MS.”
– Barby M.
- Wolfberry Crisp Bars. These high-protein, energy-boosting bars are just as filling and healthier than your typical store-bought lunch. The all-natural, Wolfberry Crisp bars contain 240 calories and are naturally-sweetened.
If you’re a Dr Mosley 5:2 diet fan, then these are a great snack for the days you are restricting your calories. They’re also handy to put in your desk drawer, kids’ lunch boxes or glove box in your car in case you’ve had to miss a meal or are having late afternoon chips or chocolate cravings but would prefer a healthier option that will actually boost your energy for longer than 30 minutes without the crash.
- En-R-Gee Essential Oil. This revitalizing blend of rosemary, juniper, lemongrass, and other essential oils have a distinctly energizing aroma that can help clear and refresh your mind and body. It may be diffused or inhaled directly to give you a pick-me-up in the middle of a tiring work day.
“My favourite oil right now is En-R-Gee. I love the scent. I find if I put it on my wrists, behind my ears and on the medulla point, it energises me on long busy days (most days that is!).
I came home after teaching an evening class and found myself throwing in two hours of enthusiastic vaccuuming and cleaning, with the Doors CD turned right up. I was having a ball!”
- Peppermint Essential Oil. This invigorating essential oil helps to instantly wake up the mind and senses! You can apply a drop or two of Peppermint essential oil to your head and neck to give you a boost of positive energy during a long, dragging day.
“I’ve been working with a trainer for a few months now and by the end of our sessions I’m beat! … I diffused [peppermint] during our last session. Not only did my energy increase but after she left I hopped on the elliptical for 30 minutes! Thats a world record (for me!) I plan on using [peppermint] during every session from now on! Great stuff! …”
– Amy T.
- Lemon Essential Oil. There’s nothing like the scent of fresh citrus to help clear and revitalize the senses. Lemon essential oil’s distinct scent can awaken the mind when diffused in the air or inhaled directly from the bottle.
“A friend and I took a weekend class. About half way through the first day we were tired and a bit foggy. The next morning before we headed off to learn some more I made up a couple of “smelling salts” with lemon Young Living Essential Oils . many times thoughout the day we would take a deep inhalation of the lemon and it cleared our heads and kept us awake and alert. It was like night and day compared to the day before. I love going to workshops to learn new things but will never go to one again without my lemon ‘smelling salts’.”
– Maureen B.
- Longevity Essential Oil Blend. This blend of antioxidant-rich essential oils (thyme, orange, clove, and frankincense) help combat free radicals, while also lessening oxidative damage caused by aging and an unhealthy lifestyle. If the body is having to work hard to do this on its own then it’s using up valuable energy you need for other things.
- Stress Away Essential Oil Blend. Say goodbye to stress and hello to calmness. As you know, stress is a major cause of fatigue and low energy, especially if we are prone to mulling things over or worrying. Stress Away blend helps eliminate that stressed feeling by helping to relax and soothe your mind with its tropical and citrus aroma.
“One Saturday morning my husband and son were preparing for an all-day music event. Before leaving the house, my husband and I had a conversation about an unpleasant incident that had happened earlier in the week. When it was time to leave, he was still very angry about what had happened.
I hated to see him leave in such a state but wasn’t sure what I could do. I had just purchased my Premium Starter Kit the previous month. I grabbed the Stress Away Roll-On bottle and swiped the oil across his forearm. He rubbed his arms together but didn’t expect it to help.
About 20 minutes after he left, he called me to say that “the stuff” started to work in five minutes, and he was no longer upset. His anger just disappeared. He said, “I couldn’t even make myself angry!” We were all quite amazed!
Not only is Stress Away great for emotional support, but it smells wonderful too!”
– Lauri S.
How often do you hear yourself saying or thinking: There’s not enough time? A very close second to not enough time is not enough energy. It’s hard to fully embrace your life if you feel fatigued. Young Living’s energy-boosting products and essential oils are just the support you need!
Let’s stay healthy – naturally!
And if you have a testimonial to share, we’d love to hear about it. Please include it in your comments below!